Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What failed first on your talon? And on which model and miles did the failure occur?
How many miles do you have on it now?
Any other issues?

·
Registered
2020 Honda Talon 1000R
1 Posts
Had my front left diff seal start leaking at 150. Got it fixed by the dealer. When I get it home I’m gonna check the vent line to make sure it isn’t glued up like some I’ve been hearing about. Other than that. It’s been perfect

·
Registered
23 Posts
480 miles and my Sub Trans is popping out on me (taking it in this week to see if its going to be covered und warranty ?) Will also have them look at one of my front shocks, the adjustment lever has never worked it just spins in place but does not adjust shock ride pressure. Other than that its been a beast

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2020 talonr steering has a detent at perfectly staight while driving. I can easly turn in either direction. I was wanting to find out if this is normal, or needs to be addressed. My machine is in the shop for a leaking diff seal, and they can't fix the seal leak till honda approves .If the steering box is bad I will wait till summer as honda seems to move slow on warranty items .

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you count a puncture in the stock tire, it was 35 minutes into my first off road ride, lol. If not, it was me running into a sunken log and bending an A-Arm on day 2. If that is not the kind of failure you are looking for, none (looking for wood) at 700 miles

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a HORRIBLE breakdown on mine....

still ticked about it!!!! I broke a push pin at 1500 miles, shame on Honda!! 😂😂😂

1 - 14 of 14 Posts