Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the XTC turn self-cancelling turn signals on my 2020 Talon. Nothing could have been easier. It is truly just plug and play. I had them on my Can-am a few years ago, and it was a bit complicated to hook them up. For the Talon, it is a cinch. Just wanted to pass this along, in case anyone is considering a turn signal kit. BTW, the quality is top notch, and includes flashers, and horn.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Anyone use the SuperATV turn signals I would like a compare.
Thanks
:)

KTC $389
SuperATV $199

Anyone using either, please give us our recommendations.

Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
XTC is top notch quality and build. Had other SXS's and wasted money on street legal kits, from other UTV product resellers. XTC fabs and designs this stuff in AZ. Hats off to them! Connections are rock solid, cabling and housings are tight, self timer sets are superior to lever style, horn is loud and solid.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just finished my install of the XTC Talon kit that my Son gave to me for Christmas, it was a very easy and clean install. I did the Honda wiper kit at the same time, other than having to remove the windshield again it was a very straight forward install.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just installed the XTC turn self-cancelling turn signals on my 2020 Talon. Nothing could have been easier. It is truly just plug and play. I had them on my Can-am a few years ago, and it was a bit complicated to hook them up. For the Talon, it is a cinch. Just wanted to pass this along, in case anyone is considering a turn signal kit. BTW, the quality is top notch, and includes flashers, and horn.
I’ve had mine for over a year and love it. I just learned, maybe you already know, but if you are waiting to turn and want your signals flashing longer, hold the button down longer. If you hold it for 5 seconds it goes a long time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.