Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Talon X4 LV with about 400 miles on it. Recently I have been thinking it looks like the back of the buggy is sitting lower than it did when it was new. I know from my MX background the springs can break in and the "riders sag" will need to be adjusted. This was usually measured from the dirt bikes seat bolt to the rear axle with and without the rider, giving you the "rider sag" and this amount was specified in the manual. I assume a similar procedure needs to be done with my Talon. I do have extra weight hanging off the back in the form of a 30" spare wheel and tire on my dirt road fab tailgate extender and 3 gallons of fuel in rollpax on the rear roll cage. We also ride with an 85lb dog and a 22qt cooler in the back as well as 2 adults and 2 kids up front. Other heavy accessories would be the factory windshield and wiper, warn 55s winch, factory large bumper, nerf bars and spare tools in the emp under hood storage box. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the ride height and what some stock ride height #s are?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts