Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined. Put a $500 refundable deposit on a 21 1000x4 yesterday. A couple of hours from where I live. Told the salesman it's going to depend if I fit in it. Going there Friday to see. I'm 6'3" 275 lbs. In the last week I st in a used Can Am. Don't even remember the model but it was a 4 seater. My knees were jammed against the dash with the seat all the way back. Don't think I could drive it like that. Guy also had a Razor 4 seat. Sat in that one and fit fine plenty of room. Sure hope the Talon has enough room. Any thoughts before I go there on Friday?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am 6’1” and 320 - former DT and power lifter. I am surprised at how well I fit both in the drivers and rear seats. That said I have a long torso and shorter legs. It is plenty comfortable for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My 2021 Talon 2 seat is far tighter in legroom in drivers seat than my Can-am X3. The Can-am
Seat goes back further than I could reach. The Talon seat leaves my legs bent almost 90 degrees. Huge difference.

I’m 6’ 250lbs and fit in the Talon but have to move my feet around to stay comfortable. This is one of the areas where Honda dropped the ball.

I had a 2013 RZR 900XP and the Talon is almost identical in cab space and view out. I really think Honda copied that machine. Hondas basically one machine generation behind the newer machines in driving comfort.

With that said I still would buy another Talon if needed. Honda reliability is worth the slight comfort loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am 6’1” and 320 - former DT and power lifter. I am surprised at how well I fit both in the drivers and rear seats. That said I have a long torso and shorter legs. It is plenty comfortable for me.
This makes sense. The Talon has limited leg room and too much head room.

I am 6'4" and could chop the cage 4" and still have plenty of head room. But I have a 36" inseam and have even moved the seat back and up with some risers I fabbed and it still doesn't have enough leg room for me.

Sat in an X3 2 seater the other day and almost bought it on the spot just for the leg room.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just joined. Put a $500 refundable deposit on a 21 1000x4 yesterday. A couple of hours from where I live. Told the salesman it's going to depend if I fit in it. Going there Friday to see. I'm 6'3" 275 lbs. In the last week I st in a used Can Am. Don't even remember the model but it was a 4 seater. My knees were jammed against the dash with the seat all the way back. Don't think I could drive it like that. Guy also had a Razor 4 seat. Sat in that one and fit fine plenty of room. Sure hope the Talon has enough room. Any thoughts before I go there on Friday?
Thanks everyone. Made it to the dealer today and sat in it. Plenty of room for me. Bringing it home next week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am 6'3 and 300 pounds. I have a 2019 1000R and fit just fine. I added 2-inch spacers to the seat mount bases to add some leg room. Love my Honda.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im 6’2 275 and just fit. 🤷‍♂️ Just getting in and out is alittle awkward. Driving it is ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im a 320 # guy you will fit fine they are a beast love mine hope you can get one keep on riden

1 - 18 of 18 Posts