Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew nothing about suspension. So I started researching and found a great explanation with pictures. I hope posting links are allowable on this forum. Shock Therapy gives a great easy to understand explanation that I am still absorbing. I know I won't be buying different wheel offsets and spacers blindly and wonder why things handles differently, or parts wear out too fast. I'm certain many people buy parts without any idea what problems may come. Here is the link with Shock Therapy's forum comments. The postings are 5 years old, but still apply.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I knew nothing about suspension. So I started researching and found a great explanation with pictures. I hope posting links are allowable on this forum. Shock Therapy gives a great easy to understand explanation that I am still absorbing. I know I won't be buying different wheel offsets and spacers blindly and wonder why things handles differently, or parts wear out too fast. I'm certain many people buy parts without any idea what problems may come. Here is the link with Shock Therapy's forum comments. The postings are 5 years old, but still apply.

many thanks for the link. very clear and informative.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts