Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. Not sure what to go with. Getting ready to make the deal today. We've been out in rain and it can be blinding. I was thinking glass windshield with wiper kit?? Not sure? Or half, so if it does rain and get muddy you can reach over and wipe. Will the glass standup?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes I too have the flip up three position SuperATV windshield. I bought I manual wiper, but haven't installed it yet for those summer thunderstorms. You get the best of all worlds, and can open it, open to vent position or close it all from the drivers seat while moving. Other styles you have to get out to strap it down. You can remove the upper if you want also.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I always thought a glass windshield would be nice but keep it in mind in the summertime it gets awful hot in Talon

·
Registered
216 Posts
I always thought a glass windshield would be nice but keep it in mind in the summertime it gets awful hot in Talon
Glass are nice, they don't build up static electricity which causes dust to collect on plexiglass windshields. I use plexus, and am very careful not to scratch the plexiglass.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the single windshield no vent. I've been taking it on and off when it gets hot but I really like that flip windshield that Super ATV sales. Once I seen how well-made they were I regret my purchase of just buying a single.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts