Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’m sure this has been covered in other threads. I’m needing to buy harnesses for my 1000X 2seater. I was wondering what everyone prefers? 2 inch or 3 inch? 4 or 5 point? Any brands I should choose or stay away from? I’m worried about comfort but also safety. Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
I bought the 3” - if I had to do it again - I’d purchase the 2”.

I’ll sell my .50 cal red 3” harnesses for $175,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey guys, I’m sure this has been covered in other threads. I’m needing to buy harnesses for my 1000X 2seater. I was wondering what everyone prefers? 2 inch or 3 inch? 4 or 5 point? Any brands I should choose or stay away from? I’m worried about comfort but also safety. Thanks
I went with 4pt 2 inch with the automotive type latch. Some think the 3inch are more comfortable in the shoulders, its a personal thing. None of us are going fast enough or will hit anything hard enough to "need" the 3 inch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ive had both 2 and 3 inch 4pt pro armor. My opinion i like the 2 inch with the hook latch. The 3 inch feels more secure but if you are just doing recreational riding and not racing i would recommend 2 inch. I prefer the hook latch also. The auto style latch can get clogged with mud and debris and be a pain sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts