winch
4pt seat harnesses
tender springs
rear storage box

·
Registered
1000X4 Live Valve, on order
45 Posts
Received and mounted my spare tire (BTW it weighs 34.2 pounds). Stock LV front tire and wheel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today I took out my air filter after a cocaine powder trail that was maybe 3 hrs long. My filter was very dirty ( put in my new $43 filter) Wiped the inside airbox out like I did not to long ago, then proceed to order a kwt particulate separator. Read about how bad it sucks dirt but till you actually do that kind of riding a separator is well worth it...if it indeed does what I’ve read cheers🍺
I added the KWT separator as well, We went 300 mile south of Rocky Point thru some of the biggest silt bed you can imagine. It work awesome. When we got home i dumped the filter and there was 3/4 of an inch of dust and silt in it . The air cleaner was a little discolored but clean. i couldn’t be happier with the KWT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gravelmanv11, How is your homemade spare tire carrier holding up? Does it swing out of the way for easier access to your storage box? I was thinking of doing something similar, I don't want one that blocks the rear view mirror and I can't justify the price of buying one that mounts the tire off the back.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did you do rods and pistons when you did the Kit? Did you do the install?
I had the Jackson turbo installed by the dealer (making sure it was covered by the warranty) and it does not "get into" the engine (meaning the engine intake manifold, head, and block stays as the factory assembled) it does install larger injectors and has the Jackson tuned installed along with the kit.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood Vehicle Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior

·
Registered
51 Posts
My latest addition was installing front pod lights and installing the Rugged radio and intercom (overhead since the switch plate was already installed and wired):

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Gear shift Vehicle Steering part Steering wheel Car

41 - 55 of 55 Posts