Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the Honda Talon community!

Example: I took her out for a ride this weekend on the trails!

Example: Installed the lexan windshield and LED light bar.

Example: The new wheels and tires came in finally!

Anything goes....

·
Registered
19 Posts
So far I have installed the superatv front and rear windshield,installed a trigger four accessory controller with front and rear led lights. I custom fabricated a tailgate and the lower door panels. A month after buying I am going riding in wv on sat. Weather be dammed. LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
So far I have installed the superatv front and rear windshield,installed a trigger four accessory controller with front and rear led lights. I custom fabricated a tailgate and the lower door panels. A month after buying I am going riding in wv on sat. Weather be dammed. LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to see your tail gate and lower panels you have added. Our Talon R is going to be used in addition to a Toyota Tundra with a 4-Wheel camper to see the remote areas of the west. We will set up camp and then use the Talon R to cover more ground faster and easier than using the Tundra. Long travel overland vehicle. Gary and Jen

·
Registered
129 Posts
That sure beats paying $400 like what I anticipate we'll be paying to the aftermarket for a steel tail gate. I spent some time with the Honda Pioneer community and seen how much parts can go for, they add up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Today I installed a Honda glass front windshield. Easy to install and I will never have any scratches to deal with. Now I need a rear view Mirror,,, any suggestions for one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Share what you did today with the Honda Talon community!

Example: I took her out for a ride this weekend on the trails!

Example: Installed the lexan windshield and LED light bar.

Example: The new wheels and tires came in finally!

Anything goes....
riding in north east az 3 days off road 653miles talon was wonderful comfort unbelievable just wish honda would forget motor sound and make the unit quiet enough to hear the 600 dollar stereo I have heat and sound wrap on the entire cab it helps but still loud the unit runs great

1 - 16 of 16 Posts