Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new to me 2021 R-LV. It has 32’s on bead locks and a number of other upgrades but it still has stock shocks. My 2021 X-LV shocks were done by Gary at G-Force in Tennessee but since I am in Arizona the cost to send and return make that route expensive. I am not a fan of Shock Therapy, you can see other posts from me here on that topic. I have heard good things about Weller Racing but has anyone had them upgrade an R Live Valve? They are local and have a good reputation which is what I prefer.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just picked up my new to me 2021 R-LV. It has 32’s on bead locks and a number of other upgrades but it still has stock shocks. My 2021 X-LV shocks were done by Gary at G-Force in Tennessee but since I am in Arizona the cost to send and return make that route expensive. I am not a fan of Shock Therapy, you can see other posts from me here on that topic. I have heard good things about Weller Racing but has anyone had them upgrade an R Live Valve? They are local and have a good reputation which is what I prefer.

View attachment 3467
Fineline In St George Utah. Talk to Tom Rowan.
View attachment 3467

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 3467
I spoke to Cory at weller about two weeks ago and she stated that they are getting really close to being able to tune/adjust/ the live valve shock. I’m waiting for them, shock therapy isn’t my cup of tea and I had great results when I was building a yxz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.