Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I did the install, I was able to get the remote plug installed into the back of the glove box, so I’m able to operate the winch using the handheld controller. With the kit was a rocker switch and the wiring included a “Y” to extend to the rocker switch. My problem is that where I want to mount it the wire is too short to reach. Does anyone recognize this plug or have some idea’s on how I might be able to extend this without chopping up the harness and adding more wire? Looked all over their site for an extension and can’t find anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go here the guy that runs this place has everything you need. He builds harnesses and even 3D printed me a contract switch plate to replace the knockout plate on the left driverside for my axon winch. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go here the guy that runs this place has everything you need. He builds harnesses and even 3D printed me a contract switch plate to replace the knockout plate on the left driverside for my axon winch. Hope that helps.
Great lead THANKS!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will check this later today. Makes perfect sense, and if I was that dumb/stubborn I’m embarrassed. Another great lead from this forum, thank-you!
Brownmecha I owe you one man! As an ASE Certified Master mechanic that prides himself on not making mountains out of molehills I blew this in spectacular fashion. I’m going to blame it on being home with bronchitis and shouldn’t have been wrenching on it in the first place but damn... Run the short leg up to the firewall, plenty of length in the long leg to go anywhere I’d like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.