Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new or near new set of stock tires for the Talon. Complete set will include:
(2) Front: 28x9x15
(2) Rear: 28x11x15
I’m not interested in the wheels, and am willing to pay the shipping to 68803.
Shipping does not require boxing them up, you can ship them ‘as is’. They should weigh around 30lbs each, possible be cheaper to ship if 2 tires were taped together.

·
Registered
2021 talon 4 seater
10 Posts
I also have 5 tires and wheels less than 200 miles on 4 the spare is brand new all off a 2021 Honda Talon. I live out side of Las Vegas and will take 700.00 for all 5

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking for new or near new set of stock tires for the Talon. Complete set will include:
Shipping does not require boxing them up, you can ship them ‘as is’. They should weigh around 30lbs each, possible be cheaper to ship if 2 tires were taped together.
I have a set with about a mile on them! Virtually new!

·
Registered
Honda Talon 1000X-4
5 Posts
I have 4 brand new 2021 Talon take offs never been used at all. Make me an offer. I live in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
2021 talon 4 seater
10 Posts
I have 5 wheels and tires one brand new spare original take offs less than 150 miles on them I live outside Las Vegas

·
Registered
2020 talon r
53 Posts
I would to get the price from RoyB as I only wanted the tires. He also lives close by me. I would like to buy your tires and rims, but you would deserve much more money than just tires.Then the cost of shipping ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank you Talon4fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shipping does not require boxing them up, you can ship them ‘as is’. They should weigh around 30lbs each, possible be cheaper to ship if 2 tires were taped together
I have a set of factory rims and tires 300 miles on them. I'll sell them for 500.00

1 - 17 of 17 Posts