Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! New member with a 1000x4 ordered. My dealer had told me it was supposed to ship last Friday 2/25, but they haven't heard anything else when I called today. Is this everybody else's experience? How long from the original ship date until you actually received it?

·
Registered
2021 Talon X4, 32" BFG's and two car seats
29 Posts
Hey all! New member with a 1000x4 ordered. My dealer had told me it was supposed to ship last Friday 2/25, but they haven't heard anything else when I called today. Is this everybody else's experience? How long from the original ship date until you actually received it?
I ordered mine in May 2021. Was supposed to ship in August 2021 and take about two weeks to arrive. It was two(ish) weeks late and the dealer didn't receive an update until the day it arrived...
My dealer wanted (needed) to sell it just as badly as I wanted it. They have little control over shipping but got it quickly assembled in the time they promised (after it arrived).

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered an x4 in late december 2021. The dealer told me it should be here in Feb. Got a call yesterday that it should be here in a week.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Talon R LV
112 Posts
Is your unit a 21 or 22?

·
Registered
68 Posts
we ordered ours in may 2021 and received it in late september 2021
I ordered my 2021 in April 21 and received it in late Aug 21 after changing my order from a standard 1000X-4 to the SE 1000X-4. The SE came available sometime around July and I happened to be the first to put money on it. Otherwise it may have been later to get my hands on a 4 seater Talon....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts