Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with Triple X Seats? I think I saw a link for them on the site, and looked at their website, but I’ve never heard of them beyond that.

I’m looking to put suspension seats in my Talon, probably Simpson or PRP GT3s. Anyone have any first hand experience with any of these?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have any experience with Triple X Seats? I think I saw a link for them on the site, and looked at their website, but I’ve never heard of them beyond that.

I’m looking to put suspension seats in my Talon, probably Simpson or PRP GT3s. Anyone have any first hand experience with any of these?
Crickets!
I guess nobody is changing out their seats huh?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’d have to disagree. The Talon has plenty of power for the trail riding I do, but the stiff suspension of the Talon X is the area most needing attention. I already installed Shock Therapy treated shocks/springs, and think a good set of suspension seats will make the Talon suspension/comfort what it should have been to begin with!
If you spend your time racing or riding the big dunes, you bought the wrong machine to begin with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts