Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing some rock climbing, ding my trailing arm. took a friend for a ride in my field slid side ways and bent the trailing arm.
I have bought a factor arm. but I have been looking at some after market arms. What are you running and what kind of luck have you had.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I am still on stock, not a lot of first hand information on aftermarket trailing arms. I am interested as well.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have been doing some rock climbing, ding my trailing arm. took a friend for a ride in my field slid side ways and bent the trailing arm.
I have bought a factor arm. but I have been looking at some after market arms. What are you running and what kind of luck have you had.
R or X?

Pics so we can see where/how it bent?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bent the driver's side rear on my 1000x-4. I have a local shop that works and modifies SxS. He was able to straighten my arm and then plated it. He said this was his first Honda but have done several Polaris the same way with no problems. I found no aftermarket arms for the X. Mine was bent about 2" compared the the good side. I had him do both sides.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I am using Trail Armor guard on front A-arms and trailing arms, there are a few scrapes and gouges and I am hoping that will help. Glad you were able to get it fixed! :)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Did it bend in the about same place on the trailing arm?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts