Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While cleaning out my truck I found a gift card for Tractor Supply. To my surprise, it still had $430 on it from a return a made a while back! So question is, what if anything from tractor supply is worth a purchase for a honda talon?

I have a 2021 1000x4 live valve on order, should be available for pick up in 2-3 weeks.

Ideas on how to spend the $430 to upgrade the talon?

Already purchased the following:

Windshield with wiper
5k lb winch
Winch mount
Synthetic rope
Stereo system Eco sound extreme bar
Tool kit - 132 piece
Snorkel
Tire repair kit (plugs etc)
Shift gate

Think that's it, so far. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cargo box and maybe a trailer wheel tie down kit (the ones with Adj rails)?
Not sure what you mean by the latter, a wheel tie down?

I think I'm going to buy the Moose cargo box, as it's waterproof and looks to be pretty solid.

So, considering pod lights still, not sure what else!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not sure what you mean by the latter, a wheel tie down?

I think I'm going to buy the Moose cargo box, as it's waterproof and looks to be pretty solid.

So, considering pod lights still, not sure what else!

Oh, just tie downs that go over your wheels and connect to the adjustable rails.
I believe they carry Erickson

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the pod lights and small light bars on some of our farm tractors and they are bright and work well. But they haven't been subjected to tons of water or submersion either.
I almost bought a couple of those pods, however we really don't plan to ride at night much if at all. May still end up grabbing those.

I ended up ordering the storage box and a rear view mirror from Tractor Supply. Hoping that rear view mirror is a good one for the talon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.