Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it isn't something you can control. I guess there aren't that many people buying Talons. I'm on forums with huge followings. KLR forum, Raptor forum, Thumper Talk, AdvRider. Riding a motorcycle around the world I found inmates offering to help me when I was in Russia and other places. Most of these forums had sections on "How to" anything. Need parts or how to fix some odd ball thing-videos. This forum shows 1.4k members averaging 5 posts each. AdvRider has 350k members and 33 million posts. I know it's nothing that we can help. But I was hoping to read about more things to help me with my new venture. So many things I probably need to buy or do, And our members are helpful. Just not plentiful.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Hi Doogle, you are correct, the up side is that the members are all Talon owners. In addition, the Talons have only been available for a short time. Hope we gain members over time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Doogle, you are correct, the up side is that the members are all Talon owners. In addition, the Talons have only been available for a short time. Hope we gain members over time.
I believe the Talon members will grow. I know so little about SXS. I chose the newer entry Talon mainly from reviews I read-especially because I didn't want the maintenance of a belt. Even though I'm sure the belt drives are rather reliable by now. I just wish I could find posts about things without having to start a thread. Being the newbie here I have too many questions and would hate to flood the forum with Doogle's.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Given time this site will grow larger! There are so many SXS and UTVs out there now that even the big players have a slow go with market penetration. I have read and heard that the next big wave in SXS and UTV markets are 4-seater models even more so then what the market currently reflects. Given time there will be more and more folks coming over to this forum!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe with the SXS, most owners just take their machines to the dealer for any work. Not as much need for forum help. I think more dirt bike and quad owners did their own maintenance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As a forum owner,
I know it takes time to build your bass,

The Talon is new, only on the market for a short time, and they did not blow it up as the others do. Thier launch was soft.

For the owner of this Forum, this is what you need. and I am sure you know this as its how I found you.
CONTENT, HOW TO ARTICLES, ONE GUY HIS WHOLE JOB SHOULD BE PROMOTING ANY AND ALL PICTURES, ON EVERY OTHER MEDIA PLATFORMS WITH LINKS BACK HERE.

alltheoutdoorsfourm
Alltheoutdoors
facebook.com/alltheoutdoors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.