Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the 4 SCORE UTV classes, the Honda Talon won two of them, "Pro UTV Normally Aspirated," and "Pro UTV Unlimited."

There were no Talons entered in the "Pro Stock UTV" or "Pro UTV Forced Induction" classes.

Great job!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Of the 4 SCORE UTV classes, the Honda Talon won two of them, "Pro UTV Normally Aspirated," and "Pro UTV Unlimited."

There were no Talons entered in the "Pro Stock UTV" or "Pro UTV Forced Induction" classes.

Great job!
Where did you see that? The Honda factory Talons took 2nd and 3rd in Pro N/A with one Raceco built Talon in the top 5 somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts

Great job!
I found the problem... The results on the SCORE website were the ones from 2020.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Raceco built car #1914 was disqualified for "going backwards on the course" DOH! but would have taken 5th.

Kayden Wells kicked major ass in his Polaris to win Pro N/A and would have taken 4th in Pro Turbo. 5th or 6th overall UTV.

Branden Sims won Pro Open UTV in the Pro R platform with a time that would have taken 2nd in CLASS 1! The future of UTVs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts