Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1C8EDC0B-9CC5-453F-BC7E-BB430BF3C619.png
Just seen some on ksl.com here in Utah and thought it was interesting the range of prices. My dealer was clean out and has a waiting list too and said they picked some up at a auction And payed more then normal and those also where gone. How about your area?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also live in Utah and drove to Wyoming to pick mine up. I find it funny guys thinking some one would pay well over retail for a used one.

Do you go to any dealers for anything here in the 801? If so recommend any?

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Utah Talon, I purchased mine from Karl Malone PowerSports in Heber. They matched the price and discounted there VIP pass that did the first full service and 2 yrs of oil changes. I was initially going to go up to Afton Wy ( StarValley Motor Sports I believe) for mine as well because they had a price a lot better then here in Utah. Karl Malone Power sports in WVC did the first service and was fast considering how busy they where and friendly. They are working on becoming a official Honda dealer at this location so can not do warranty work currently. Steadmans in Tooele is and have heard a lot of good things about them over the yrs. Honda World does not seem to care to much about customers in my opinion but have not had any service work on anything threw them. I’m located in SLC so north and south of that I don’t really have any experience with. Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts