Honda Talon Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here they are! The flip, full, half, and Rear windshields!
Shoot me a PM for your forum member discount!
All Talon Windshields: Click here to see all of our Talon windshields!

Flip!

Full!

Half (tinted or clear options)

Rear (tinted or clear options)

I am ready to order the rear window for a 2021 Talon X-4 so do you send me a discount code and then I order online at your website? I'm technologically challenged so my wife will actually order the window and pay with a debit card. I just need the discount code to give her. Thank you, Dennis

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am ready to order the rear window for a 2021 Talon X-4 so do you send me a discount code and then I order online at your website? I'm technologically challenged so my wife will actually order the window and pay with a debit card. I just need the discount code to give her. Thank you, Dennis
Well, got the rear window installed the other day. For us older decrepit geezers it would go quicker with a helper which I did not have. But got it done anyway, and it looks nice! I have the SuperATV front half windshield (actually more like a 1/3 windshield which is much easier to install. Now all we need is some good weather to get out a ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here they are! The flip, full, half, and Rear windshields!
Shoot me a PM for your forum member discount!
All Talon Windshields: Click here to see all of our Talon windshields!

Flip!

Full!

Half (tinted or clear options)

Rear (tinted or clear options)

Checking in for the discount code again, front and rear windshield, happy with the last products from Super ATV- winch, tailgate. Ok to use the wiper kit on a hard coated windshield?

·
Registered
2021 1000 X
13 Posts
No you shouldn't use any windshield wiper kit on a hard coated windshield unless you want to scratch it beyond use. There are special cleaners and instructions for cleaning these. I typically use a water hose to gently spray away all dirt that can gently be sprayed away. Do not use a pressure washer or high pressure hose! Then, I spray mine with a dish soap and warm water solution, let it soak a few minutes, respray with dish detergent/water solution then gently wipe horizontally with clean lint free towels. Do not use paper towels and don't use a swirling motion! Keep turning the lint free towel to expose a clean portion for each wipe. Finally, I rewipe (horizontally) with another clean, lint free cloth. This always works for me, is cheap and is easily packed for the trails. If I run out of these materials, like someone else said, I simply flip my windshield up out of the way until I get home. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
2020 Talon X
25 Posts
My 2021 x-4 should be here in the next 2 weeks are you still offering a discount on front/back windshields? Also a few other accessories in the near future, Thanks

·
Vendor
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Cleaning tip:

Pledge furniture polish is magical. Spray about 4 or 5 layers on the clean windshield and wipe clean between each layer with a really good microfiber cloth. Water and mud just slides right off, and helps keep dust from sticking. Do it a few times a year, and you're set. Avoid the wiper. Dish soap and water is always going to be the best for cleaning.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts