Honda Talon Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Would you know if your windshield would fit the Brick City Fab roll cage?
It'll fit just about all the aftermarket and OEM roofs out there. The flip is cut low to allow for clearance, and should be perfect.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wish I had known about your member discount before I purchased! That would have saved me a few $$ on our flip windshield and rear enclosure. Shoot!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
anybody figured a way to make the HMF bumpers with the exo bars work with the flip up windshield. I love the look and protection of the exo bars but not giving up my windshield.

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
46 Posts
Hey guys, I’m gonna beat a dead horse but I did not find anything about this Emp windshield that is glass but with vents to help with the vacuum problem. Are any of you running this or know someone who is? And what’s your thoughts if any about this? TIA
7E4F7C04-DAEF-4128-8088-BBEF18BC76FA.png

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very happy with my Super ATV flip up windshield. Worked well in everything from dust to rain. It was very humid the past weekend and raining which led to fogging when fully closed. Just propped it partially open and that took care of it. Windshield wipers would be a bonus, but not available. I do NOT regret the purchase at all!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts