Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked at NADA the other day just for the heck of it. Our 2019 TALON X is worth more than we payed for it. Like a bunch more! Even the low value.

·
Registered
145 Posts
NADA 'blue' book values are going up so much and so often on all types of rigs that they have come up with a weekly version! If Honda does not get their production lines up and running enough to meet demand soon, we will see investing in a Talon was a really good idea! Keep your Talon locked up, or put away since it is a real possibility that that the sticky finger bunch will be stealing them soon!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NADA 'blue' book values are going up so much and so often on all types of rigs that they have come up with a weekly version! If Honda does not get their production lines up and running enough to meet demand soon, we will see investing in a Talon was a really good idea! Keep your Talon locked up, or put away since it is a real possibility that that the sticky finger bunch will be stealing them soon!
Sold 3 TRX'S Saturday and got above way above market value. It was almost like a auction. Selling to the highest bidder.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just looked, my 2021 is worth (according to them) about $3K more than I paid for it. Not bad...

·
Registered
26 Posts
True market values are probably increasing due to halted production of new models. When supply is down and demand is up, prices rise. Basic supply and demand.

But keep in mind, part of the increasing value is inflation. The cost of everything is rising starting with highway fuel. Wives are probably already noticing and complaining about rising food costs.

In inflation adjusted dollars market value of our Hondas have probably not increased v as much as you may think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts