Honda Talon Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All!

Jason from KraftWerks here. We are currently developing our kit for the Talon. Be sure to check back in as I will be updating the progress we make till we launch it. For more info on what we're about make sure you check out or website!

View attachment 1553

View attachment 1554
When will it be released

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well it be tuned for aftermarket exhaust
That is somewhat an open ended question and I don't think it would be fair to expect KraftWerks to make a tune for every exhaust/tire/gearing combination.

More pertinent would be to know if the tune will be locked or not so that we can get or machines properly tuned without jumping through hoops?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Currently on schedule for the end of this month. So very soon.
What will be the total price for your turbo kit including everything I need to make it run properly?
Will you be offering a fan kit for the intercooler and what will that cost?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
What will be the total price for your turbo kit including everything I need to make it run properly?
Will you be offering a fan kit for the intercooler and what will that cost?
Turbo kit itself will retail for $4,415. You can shop around for Dynojet PV3's right now and find them for around $400. I also recommend picking up the Dynojet wideband sensor which is around another $400. We do not offer a drop in fan kit at this time, but you can make one pretty easily.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Turbo kit itself will retail for $4,415. You can shop around for Dynojet PV3's right now and find them for around $400. I also recommend picking up the Dynojet wideband sensor which is around another $400. We do not offer a drop in fan kit at this time, but you can make one pretty easily.
Thanks for the pricing info.
Did you measure the manifold air inlet temperatures on your turbo kit and compare them to the measured inlet temperatures on the Jackson turbo?
Based on those numbers, do you think a fan kit is needed?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
We did ZERO testing against the competitors kit. Our IATs are plenty low even after long rides in hot weather. Our intercooler is super efficient and over sized for the base setup. This intercooler is good for about 500hp. The only reason I would recommend fans is if you are running a rear window or cab enclosure.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts