Honda Talon Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The video shows Dragy data which is GPS so tire size does not matter and there is no way to trick it.

I have the HESS stage 2 NA kit. Do you have a tune that would allow me to run your turbo with that kit?

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
111 Posts
Anyone else notice the slow movement on this turbo kit? Look at the date it was posted and now. I’m interested in a turbo kit but find it strange this Kraft works is trying to step in on Jackson and yet they can’t produce one in almost a years time from there hey look at this post. Maybe I’m bias with companies posting in are forum trying to sell more products.at this point in time I would go with the Jackson and not Kraft works maybe and eventually turbo just my frustrated opinion since I was hoping Kraft was really looking into getting are pennies.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone else notice the slow movement on this turbo kit? Look at the date it was posted and now. I’m interested in a turbo kit but find it strange this Kraft works is trying to step in on Jackson and yet they can’t produce one in almost a years time from there hey look at this post. Maybe I’m bias with companies posting in are forum trying to sell more products.at this point in time I would go with the Jackson and not Kraft works maybe and eventually turbo just my frustrated opinion since I was hoping Kraft was really looking into getting are pennies.
I had the same opinion early on not understanding the level of complexity in getting the DCT tuning dialed. As a beta tester for some folks working to offer tuning for this kind of scenario, I can tell you it is WAY more complicated than a simple tune. What they can’t do is risk causing or even potentially having contributed to causing some kind of premature failure to your ride. Looking at todays cancel culture or other online destruction of good businesses doing their best, you can understand how this thing has to be pretty much perfect or just not offer it. They are getting close. I know it can’t happen soon enough, but a little patience will go a long way. If you have the coin to do it it, get the Jackson kit installed and look forward to the big change in performance AND the potential it holds. Alternatively, there will be some better cost/ROI investments coming, but there is no hard timeline available. Something else to consider is building the motor to handle big power. The pistons are the weak link out of the box, from there rods and bolts and head studs are next. Maybe bite the bullet and get them in there now so you aren’t worrying about them once the boost is available?

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Just so you have a little back story Jackson had 4 year pretty much to develop their kit working directly with Honda and still has all the issue they have. We have been in development of our kit for a little over a year and have fixed the issues customers are having with the Jackson kit and got more performance out of ours as well and are going to be coming in at a better price. All this being done in a time where even getting the simplest of materials to make anything has proven to be difficult for even the largest of companies. It takes time to do thing right and even longer with the state of the world currently. We will get it out and we plan on having enough inventory to make sure we don't leave anyone behind.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
I watched the YouTube video last night at your factory. I can't wait for your kit to come out! I'm guessing any day now or do you have an exact release date? Thanks
Pushing for end of this month if parts are finished in time, but if not the following month. Trying to keep this on track so I can give you guys a solid release date.

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
111 Posts
Just so you have a little back story Jackson had 4 year pretty much to develop their kit working directly with Honda and still has all the issue they have. We have been in development of our kit for a little over a year and have fixed the issues customers are having with the Jackson kit and got more performance out of ours as well and are going to be coming in at a better price. All this being done in a time where even getting the simplest of materials to make anything has proven to be difficult for even the largest of companies. It takes time to do thing right and even longer with the state of the world currently. We will get it out and we plan on having enough inventory to make sure we don't leave anyone behind.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Hey Jason, sorry I was really frustrated when I posted. I understand but am very anxious for a turbo kit.
No need to apologize! We have a lot of people waiting on this kit and do not want to let anyone down and have it rushed when we can take a little more time to make sure it is up to par. We'll get it done!

61 - 78 of 78 Posts