Honda Talon Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Sooo, really looking for a turbo kit. How much longer Jason? I’m not super impressed with Jackson but would like a second option for comparison. And soon lol. Thanks 😊
Since we just finalized the turbo and manifold setup the kit is just going into production. Hoping 2-3 months for the launch if there aren't any hiccups.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey All!

Jason from KraftWerks here. We are currently developing our kit for the Talon. Be sure to check back in as I will be updating the progress we make till we launch it. For more info on what we're about make sure you check out or website!

View attachment 1553

View attachment 1554
How long do you estimate A time
Hey All!

Jason from KraftWerks here. We are currently developing our kit for the Talon. Be sure to check back in as I will be updating the progress we make till we launch it. For more info on what we're about make sure you check out or website!

View attachment 1553

View attachment 1554
How long before the turbo comes out ???? Estimated time ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
What your hp and torque compared to the Jackson Racing kit
We will be releasing that data here shortly. Below is a Dragy video for for some 0-60 times on our kit. If you do some looking around Jackson's is normally around 6.5-6 0-60mph on average on asphalt and on stock tires. This is ours in the dirt on 30's with beadlocks. Hopefully this helps a bit 😉.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Was the computer reprogrammed for the tire size or was 60 mph thinking it was on stock 28s
The video shows Dragy data which is GPS so tire size does not matter and there is no way to trick it.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts