Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

Jason from KraftWerks here. We are currently developing our kit for the Talon. Be sure to check back in as I will be updating the progress we make till we launch it. For more info on what we're about make sure you check out or website!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love seeing more and more companies push the envelope with these Honda Talons! The more aftermarket support the better our cars get. Thanks Jason for your efforts and trying to make a turbo kit for us. I have a Yamaha YXZ also and I have followed your stuff on the supercharged YXZ and your quality is top notch! Can't wait to see how this turbo kit ends up!!😎

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love seeing more and more companies push the envelope with these Honda Talons! The more aftermarket support the better our cars get. Thanks Jason for your efforts and trying to make a turbo kit for us. I have a Yamaha YXZ also and I have followed your stuff on the supercharged YXZ and your quality is top notch! Can't wait to see how this turbo kit ends up!!😎
Thank you very much! I should have some more updates with video and all in the coming weeks. We are very excited for this kit as well!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell fricken yay! My partical seperator is right there thou lol. I'll have to add you on Instagram
Sounds good!
And I believe you can flip you particle separator and mount it on the top of your roll cage. I will have to look for you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not with a custom cage. The tabs to mount it are in the cage. Plus the way spare tire mount etc.. I look forward to the progress. Maybe a work around..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Make sure you go and follow our new offroad specific Instagram for updates and giveaways!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I’m in as well. After talking to Jackson, and his arrogant denial of problems at altitude. I’m looking for something better and cheaper. Its unbelievable that for $6k you still have to chop up 2 factory hoses for this to be installed. You would think for that much money they could include the hose. Don’t get me wrong, other than the hose and fuel mapping at altitudes, they build a quality product. Just low on power too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m in as well. After talking to Jackson, and his arrogant denial of problems at altitude. I’m looking for something better and cheaper. Its unbelievable that for $6k you still have to chop up 2 factory hoses for this to be installed. You would think for that much money they could include the hose. Don’t get me wrong, other than the hose and fuel mapping at altitudes, they build a quality product. Just low on power too.
She moves pretty good in the dunes even without paddles. We are very excited to get this kit out to you guys!
http://instagr.am/p/CH0XfC3DPul/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts