Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ttps://www.race-dezert.com/home/solid-finishes-for-honda-off-road-factory-racing-team-at-2021-king-of-the-hammers-207161.html

About The Honda Talon 1000R
The Team Honda Works Edition Talon 1000R Turbo features FOX Live Valve internal by pass shocks, Maxxis Razr XT Tires, KMC Wheels, STEEL-IT coated chassis, Baja Designs lights, Jsport SXS Race Suspension Kit, Sparco Seats and Harnesses, MPI Steering Wheel.

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the link above, was about KOH. The one paragraph I quoted was about the desert race season. My impression from reading this and some other things is, that it will be a somewhat different crew running different cars...hence no Live Valve shocks. At the very least, if they run the same cars (I wouldn't!) they will get a total rebuild anyway. We will see in a few weeks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Most of the link above, was about KOH. The one paragraph I quoted was about the desert race season. My impression from reading this and some other things is, that it will be a somewhat different crew running different cars...hence no Live Valve shocks. At the very least, if they run the same cars (I wouldn't!) they will get a total rebuild anyway. We will see in a few weeks.
Team Proctor did just get 2 Live Valve Honda Talons. They have not been set up for racing yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts