Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SuperAtv, if I were to get another 2022 Honda Talon 1000x Four seater and send it in to ya'll What could ya'll do like kinda like a project build just for ya'll just to Put Everything ya'll can on it. Could Ya'll do that? If so around how much you think its gonna take money wise?

· Super Moderator
335 Posts
Hey SuperAtv, if I were to get another 2022 Honda Talon 1000x Four seater and send it in to ya'll What could ya'll do like kinda like a project build just for ya'll just to Put Everything ya'll can on it. Could Ya'll do that? If so around how much you think its gonna take money wise?
Hey man!
We don't really do a lot of "customer" builds here in the shop. Much more manufacturing stuff....and our SATV Custom Builds. BUT.......I'm betting I can find an awesome SuperATV dealer and custom shop near you that can build you whatever you want! We have a ton of awesome dealers out there, and some of them are doing some killer builds right on the showroom floor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.