Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
205 Posts
Good question! That would be awesome! I doubt we've ever tried it. I'd say doubtful unless they utilize the same control app. If they both use the Pro RGB App there may be a way to sync them, or....it may also be possible to sync them somehow with the brake light/turn signal option.............but, we've never tried it here, so I really can't say for sure.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will dig and see if anyone had done that yet. What is your guarantee? I have broken 3 whip lights already and want to find something that is stronger.

·
Vendor
205 Posts
Pretty sure its a 3 year warranty. So far they've been awesome. I'm actually hoping somebody sends one back soon, so I can pick it up for cheap out the back door! Lol! 🤣 Sadly, no returns yet. They're solid.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not purchase any, the trail riding was way to hard for them and just kept braking them. SuperATV seems to have the best warranty and now that I am going to Lazy Springs most of the time that would work without all the tree branches crashing into them. Also now there are much better angle brackets as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts