Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought their rear windshield and the supplied molding was torn when I open the box! I emailed and called ( a few times) to see if they would replace the bad peice and they won't even call or write. I understand they are busy, just wish they responded a little quicker

·
Vendor
283 Posts
Bought their rear windshield and the supplied molding was torn when I open the box! I emailed and called ( a few times) to see if they would replace the bad peice and they won't even call or write back and tell me to screw off! I had to spend another $30 on replacement molding

Last item I will buy with that name on it. Too bad, it seem to be decent quality.
Hey! Sorry for the hassle man. Not sure what's happening there. The phone lines are open, and we're pretty good at responding to emails. There's been a ton this week after the whole Black Friday sale, but we definitely respond to each one. Our number is 855-743-3427, and we are fully staffed today. We'll get you fixed up. No prob there. Not a bit. Or you can shoot me your order number and email, and I can search for that email and those calls.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bought their rear windshield and the supplied molding was torn when I open the box! I emailed and called ( a few times) to see if they would replace the bad peice and they won't even call or write back and tell me to screw off! I had to spend another $30 on replacement molding

Last item I will buy with that name on it. Too bad, it seem to be decent quality.
I can't comment on your situation sorry you had an issue, but I had an situation with a windshield I bought from them, they were a little slow to respond to an email (a few days) but once they responded they suggested I call, and a gentleman named Luke took care of me right away. In my case they could have easily said, we aren't going to deal with it (it was a pricing issue) I thought they did a really great job.

·
Vendor
283 Posts
Thanks @AZTalonX . Sometimes we're completely inundated with emails, and it takes the guys upstairs a long long time to catch up and get through them all. Especially after a big holiday...days off, and a big sale. Calling is always quicker, and we'll always help out when there's something wrong.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey! Sorry for the hassle man. Not sure what's happening there. The phone lines are open, and we're pretty good at responding to emails. There's been a ton this week after the whole Black Friday sale, but we definitely respond to each one. Our number is 855-743-3427, and we are fully staffed today. We'll get you fixed up. No prob there. Not a bit. Or you can shoot me your order number and email, and I can search for that email and those calls.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for responding. I'll call Monday and see how it goes and post the results here on this forum.

Again thanks for the follow-up, now if I can get the part! :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Super ATV went up and beyond for me on a issue great customer service from my side...
Super ATV went up and beyond for me on a issue great customer service from my side...
Well SuperATV came through. Spoke to a nice gentleman how made it right. Apparently part of the problem was because I paid with Amazon pay. The receipt is a little flaky. After telling them the deal, they made it right.
Thanks SuperATV!
John

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can't show you from this thread, but here is an example of a thread I created. The three dots are in the upper right corner of the thread.

Click that and you will get a dialog, select Edit Thread

Click that and the Title is brought up to edit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts