Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Talon 1000R
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a question? I ordered some 1 inch wheel spacers for my talon. The ones I received from SuperATV measured 1.5 inches. I started a return and learned they did not pay return shipping apparently. So I had to pay 15 and some change dollars to ship it back. It’s not like I ordered the wrong part or just didn’t want the item but it was the wrong item sent to me. So now I’m just out the 15 dollars? I called customer service and they told me that yeah I’m responsible for the cost to return. On the bright side. They shipped them down here quickly after I ordered them. Just the wrong ones. I was wondering if anyone else had an experience like this. Cause mostly all I see is great reviews about them and this just didn’t seem to follow that line of reviews

·
Vendor
283 Posts
Hey guys. I have a question? I ordered some 1 inch wheel spacers for my talon. The ones I received from SuperATV measured 1.5 inches. I started a return and learned they did not pay return shipping apparently. So I had to pay 15 and some change dollars to ship it back. It’s not like I ordered the wrong part or just didn’t want the item but it was the wrong item sent to me. So now I’m just out the 15 dollars? I called customer service and they told me that yeah I’m responsible for the cost to return. On the bright side. They shipped them down here quickly after I ordered them. Just the wrong ones. I was wondering if anyone else had an experience like this. Cause mostly all I see is great reviews about them and this just didn’t seem to follow that line of reviews
I can definitely check and make sure the you ordered the right ones, and the right ones were shipped. Just answered your PM the same. Shoot me all of that info, and I can make sure it all works out. If we shipped the wrong ones...I'll definitely cover it. That's no prob.

·
Registered
248 Posts
@SuperATV, Your company shipped the wrong part and you charge for return shipping??? That hardly seems fair and I didn't think you operated that way so I think your CS department didn't understand what was going on.

·
Vendor
283 Posts
@SuperATV, Your company shipped the wrong part and you charge for return shipping??? That hardly seems fair and I didn't think you operated that way so I think your CS department didn't understand what was going on.
I just saw this and totally agree. I'm waiting for his info to check it all out. If its our fault and we shipped the wrong ones...we always cover it. No prob there. You know I'm good on that @PaulF . I'll confirm and get it all sorted out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts