Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SuperATV 6000 lb winch coming today From everythinghondaoffroad.com. The listing says it is a complete kit for the Talon so I assumed it included a Talon specific mounting plate. But looking at the SuperATV site for same winch, it mentions the specific plate is not included. So I have no idea if EHO is correct in Their description.

Does anyone know if I now need to order a talk specific plate?
I would have ordered direct from SuperATV but try as I might could not find the member discount code anywhere, and I easily got a 10% discount code from EHO.

Any and all help appreciated.

· Super Moderator
335 Posts
I have a SuperATV 6000 lb winch coming today From everythinghondaoffroad.com. The listing says it is a complete kit for the Talon so I assumed it included a Talon specific mounting plate. But looking at the SuperATV site for same winch, it mentions the specific plate is not included. So I have no idea if EHO is correct in Their description.

Does anyone know if I now need to order a talk specific plate?
I would have ordered direct from SuperATV but try as I might could not find the member discount code anywhere, and I easily got a 10% discount code from EHO.

Any and all help appreciated.
Hey man! You can always just shoot me a message and I'll get you my current code. You will need the Talon specific winch mount. If the price you paid for the winch is pretty much the same as on our website, you're probably just getting the winch by itself. If that's the case, just shoot me a PM when you get it and I'll get you a discount on the mounting plate.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man! You can always just shoot me a message and I'll get you my current code. You will need the Talon specific winch mount. If the price you paid for the winch is pretty much the same as on our website, you're probably just getting the winch by itself. If that's the case, just shoot me a PM when you get it and I'll get you a discount on the mounting plate.
Thank you. I have one on order via everythinghondaoffroad. But I am going to be purchasing a number of items such as windshields -front and back, mirrors, etc.so will contact you for code when I do. Thank you again,

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.