Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey peeps, well I just finished the installation of the super ATV street legal kit. First off I would like to say it takes a little time to do these, especially if you are trying to make it perfect. I had the most trouble with the license plate Light, not a lot of options on the backs of these. I couldn’t decide so just did a temporary solution till I figure out exactly where I want it. I did have to add wire for the passenger rear turn signal but not a big deal. I initially wired the system to my bus bar under the hood but found out that wasn’t a good idea because it has constant voltage ( license plate light always on ) so I moved it to the prewired accessory connection. Any way seems like a good system for the money but I did upgrade the license plate light to a led one from parts store. Everything was led but this and I didn’t wanna be dealing with bulbs so worth the $8. Hope this helps anyone looking at kits, I did go for the standard kit rather then the deluxe because I didn’t want a rattling column lever rather a simple toggle and yes it comes with a indicator so your not driving all day with it on 😁 Cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts