Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, has anyone installed a subwoofer in a two seater talon 1000R? I am looking to put one in but haven't decided where to put it? Underseat, back of seat, don't want to really put one in tailgate take up my cooler space :) Also, probably need a fiberglass enclose anyone got ideas where I could buy one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 R
4 Posts
Someone is making under driver seat storage for a 2 seater. Maybe a fiberglass box under there? Not much room to work with but maybe a shallow sub could work idk? Either that or hang a box off the ROPS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Good idea! where can I get that enclosure you got? I have a 2021 Talon R two seater with the factory roof. Looks like you don't have a roof ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks. Good idea! where can I get that enclosure you got? I have a 2021 Talon R two seater with the factory roof. Looks like you don't have a roof ?
I made that speaker enclosure. Wood and fiberglass - was really simple to build. I have a roof, I just took it off to add the box. It's back on now. Factory plastic roof has about 1/2" clearance from box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts