Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beaverstump.jpeg

Cruising along slow, taking it easy, still managed to find a beaver chewed stump just the right height.

Ended up doing a lot of walking, calling a friend for a ride, coming back with a jack.

·
Vendor
206 Posts
Ouch! Not what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread...
Time for a skid plate! ;):ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time for a skid plate! ;):ROFLMAO:
If there is a forum discount on the 1000 plate please send me a pm. Would be comforting if the center section of the machine had metal protection instead of the plastic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
From one old fart to another, I totally get it. Now you'll carry a jack with you, but next time, it will be something else that requires a shovel or something else you don't carry. I carried one of those 4 foot tall jacks on my Jeep for years and years. Never once used it. Of course, if I hadn't carried it, I would have found a similar object to high center it like you did. Glad I'm not the only one with these stories. They do make good stories around the campfire or kitchen table. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
From one old fart to another, I totally get it. Now you'll carry a jack with you, but next time, it will be something else that requires a shovel or something else you don't carry. I carried one of those 4 foot tall jacks on my Jeep for years and years. Never once used it. Of course, if I hadn't carried it, I would have found a similar object to high center it like you did. Glad I'm not the only one with these stories. They do make good stories around the campfire or kitchen table. Have fun!
Or keep a sharp eye out for Beavers!
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts