Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
You do what your state tells you you are required to have. For instance, Utah requires a street legal UTV to have liability coverage just like a car.

Call your agent, they should know exactly what you will need. If they don't, switch to an agent that is familiar with the process.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.