Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good place to store small items you do not want to get wet. I use a Yeti bag that just fits in the door well. Have been using them in each door and also glove box to keep items dry. There is a pictured below. Well used and still a bit of mud on mine. They seal off very nicely and fit just behind the door pull. Talon's don't have a lot of storage so every little bit helps.

· Registered
3 Posts
i know this thread is 3 years old, but any chance you could give me the model / part / manufacturer number for that bag? or what size / type of yeti bag it is? Really trying to find something to fit in the doors of my talon like that and the pro armors are indefinitely out of stock everywhere

· Super Moderator
341 Posts
i know this thread is 3 years old, but any chance you could give me the model / part / manufacturer number for that bag? or what size / type of yeti bag it is? Really trying to find something to fit in the doors of my talon like that and the pro armors are indefinitely out of stock everywhere
BlueDog hasn't been on here since 2021. Too bad too. He was a great guy and a wealth of knowledge. Check HondaSxS.com. Some of the guys there may have more suggestions.

· Registered
2019 1000x
31 Posts
These actually fit pretty good and have a pad for your knee, you can see there’s also a grommet in the middle that I need to go ahead and put another bolt it

Grille Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive design Carbon

· Registered
3 Posts
Not a bad idea, but way too cab intrusive for my taste. Really just want something small to fit in the recessed area. Was wondering how big those RZR ones were and if they might squeeze in there, but clearly not 😂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts