Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you have many experts in SuperATV to pull from which skid plate is the best for rock climbing, I ride at Lazy Springs in Florida and they have some challenges for beginners and I love playing in the rocks.

Thanks

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow, just ordered and already have shipping information, you are fast and I do love the customer support!
JUst put mine on, I love them. While you have your skid pan off it’s a good time to put insulation under there to divert the heat.

If you are like me, I didn’t have a way of putting my Talon on it’s side in the garage, and it was 116 degrees outside. My buddy suggested lifting the panels up with a floor jack! It worked great went on super easy. Hardest part was drilling holes for the front panel. I forgot they included a bit and mine was dull. Once I switched to theirs, so easy.

·
Super Moderator
320 Posts
Just ordered your full skit plate, I wish you did A-Arms and Trailing Arms too. The trailing arms are getting a bit of "Rock Rash".
Hey!
They're on the lift, but I have no idea when we'll get around to making them. Everything has been pushed back a few months this year, and we're playing catch up and keep up now. Definitely on the list though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.