Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you have many experts in SuperATV to pull from which skid plate is the best for rock climbing, I ride at Lazy Springs in Florida and they have some challenges for beginners and I love playing in the rocks.

Thanks

·
Vendor
202 Posts
Definitely the plastic. Its awesome. You can slide all over the rocks, and really use it to your advantage. The steel gets banged up and dented, and will cause more issues down the road.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered your full skit plate, I wish you did A-Arms and Trailing Arms too. The trailing arms are getting a bit of "Rock Rash".

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, just ordered and already have shipping information, you are fast and I do love the customer support!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wow, just ordered and already have shipping information, you are fast and I do love the customer support!
JUst put mine on, I love them. While you have your skid pan off it’s a good time to put insulation under there to divert the heat.

If you are like me, I didn’t have a way of putting my Talon on it’s side in the garage, and it was 116 degrees outside. My buddy suggested lifting the panels up with a floor jack! It worked great went on super easy. Hardest part was drilling holes for the front panel. I forgot they included a bit and mine was dull. Once I switched to theirs, so easy.

·
Vendor
202 Posts
Just ordered your full skit plate, I wish you did A-Arms and Trailing Arms too. The trailing arms are getting a bit of "Rock Rash".
Hey!
They're on the lift, but I have no idea when we'll get around to making them. Everything has been pushed back a few months this year, and we're playing catch up and keep up now. Definitely on the list though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts