For the audiophiles like myself in this community, sometime soon Honda will be selling an audio system from SSV Works for $650. But that's not all, to get it functioning, a switch plate w/ volt meter ($300) is required. If you plan on adding other electrical accessories then the switch plate will pay off. Loved the SSV setup my buddy had on his RZR 800 so as you can bet, this is on my list...
- SSV Works Audio System includes two 6.5" Powersports Speakers ruggedized for the outdoors with 25mm Titanium Tweeters for ultra bright highs.
- Molded kick panels optimize sound quality without compromising legroom or ergonomics.
- On-dash media controller features Bluetooth,� Aux-input, AM, FM and a large hyper-white LED backlit display and buttons.
- Powered by 50 watt x 4 channel amplifier.
- Plug-&-Play installation includes necessary cables, hardware and instructions.
- Requires Honda Accessory Sub-Harness. (Sub-Harness included with Winch Mount Kit.)