Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Purchase the Jackson Turbo and the tuner that comes with it will allow you to set the tire size ;) and you get a TURBA!!!!
that kit is still not available yet as far as I know and I been watching honda assy catolog and the Jackson site. I haven't heard about it since the media revel a few months ago im waiting cause im mashing the gas wide open pretty regular now(y)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Purchase the Jackson Turbo and the tuner that comes with it will allow you to set the tire size ;) and you get a TURBA!!!!
You think my wife will believe me when I tell her that the only way to re-calibrate the speedo, is to install the turbo? She is blonde, but I still think she will call B.S.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea and I think the new programing was for the bigger size tires which they said was the hardest part of the new programing so that it matched the testing done by honda for clutch load and ect ... not so much for the speedo calibration .

·
Registered
9 Posts
that kit is still not available yet as far as I know and I been watching honda assy catolog and the Jackson site. I haven't heard about it since the media revel a few months ago im waiting cause im mashing the gas wide open pretty regular now(y)
I met them this week in Colorado while they were doing some testing. He said they are in production and as soon as they get enough in stock they are shipping them to dealers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts