Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Im new to the honda sxs world i just bought my talon x4 live valve but i still have a little work to do before i can enjoy it. I bought the machine with no radiator and a bad head gasket (former owner put a stick through radiator and over heates the machine) I have been a diesel mechanic for years and have rebuilt 2 artic cat wildcat 1000 engines before buying this talon im excited to be apart of this form to learn from all of your experiences and i hope i can be helpful to some as well. Also if anyone knows of Where i can get a radiator used or new please let me know because honda is on a national back ordered for radiators.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'd look online for a used parts source or a ATV/UTV salvage source, there are ones in most cities, at least out here in the west.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Also if anyone knows of Where i can get a radiator used or new please let me know because honda is on a national back ordered for radiators.
Just a thought from decades ago. I needed a radiator repair for an old foreign car. The repair shop suggested they could make a complete new radiator for me. I went with the cheap "just fix what's broke" job. But if you desperately need one, it's a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.