Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I originally purchased a snorkel kit that required you to drill through the fender next to the air intake vent. Wasn't a fan of drilling through the plastics so I returned it, can anyone recommend a kit that goes through that grided intake vent or show me a DIY one that works well?

I wasn't a big fan of destroying that rear trunk area with only 2 hours on the machine. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know I'm late to that party... just got a new talon. So, Hi-Lifter has a kit that mentions a need to seal electrical components and include stuff and instructions in that kit. I too ain't a fan of cutting my talon when I haven't hit break-in yet. So, that Depth Finder kit intrigues me...but I want to make sure these "electrical components" are taken care of as well. WHO has information on this? Please share.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I'm late to that party... just got a new talon. So, Hi-Lifter has a kit that mentions a need to seal electrical components and include stuff and instructions in that kit. I too ain't a fan of cutting my talon when I haven't hit break-in yet. So, that Depth Finder kit intrigues me...but I want to make sure these "electrical components" are taken care of as well. WHO has information on this? Please share.
Hey I ended up going with a particle separator. I went with a kwt particle separator and I'm really happy with it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts