Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fabricated a snorkel on the end of Jackson’s turbo kit air box? I am surprised Jackson didn’t develope a snorkel for their kit. They have to know their turbo’s are going to suck dirt from in front of the RR tire. I honestly don’t think they care. They will sell more Replacement turbos that way. I would also like to know why Jackson didn’t include a 1 pc hose, instead of having you splice the 2 existing vent hoses. For $5800, you shouldn’t have these issues.It’s great power increase, but their customer service and attention to details really suck!

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
The unable to use my HMF aftermarket exhaust is what moved me away from their turbo. Be careful with any modification as that will negate any warranty -- Especially Honda.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just talked to jackson racing and he said they will be coming out with a second turbo kit for “racing” in a few months.....maybe. All depends on the California China virus lockdown. It will have more boost with bigger injectors and fuel pump at a minimum. Maybe an exhaust too. They definitely need a lot more power output to get closer to everyone else in the turbo SXS market

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m sure. Mine is about out of warranty any way. If you read their warranty, it looks like no matter what happens, they will have a way to get out of backing their product. Any guesses on what the “race” kit will cost? I’m guessing $8k. Rumor has it that there’s a lot of dealers sitting on the existing turbo kits because of their over pricing. I wish there was another company building turbo kits that would offer more power and customer service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts