Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good ideas for mirrors or mirror mounts to use with the Honda full enclosure. Had mirrors on before I installed the full enclosure, but had to take them off to get the enclosure to seat correctly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone have any good ideas for mirrors or mirror mounts to use with the Honda full enclosure. Had mirrors on before I installed the full enclosure, but had to take them off to get the enclosure to seat correctly.
I purchased a wide curved ceiling mirror mounted to ceiling on drivers side of roof centerline, mounted to the 2in roof bar. Plus I had purchased two stock Honda side view mirrors, with the full glass windshield, had to mount the rear view mirrors down lower below the window mounts, look good but would not buy again, they are too small and passenger side always needs adjusting.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I finally gave up and made my own mounts using Spike mirrors. It works great. Nothing fancy, pretty easy project. Here's how:
Link to the Spike mirrors: RE-FLEX ADJUSTABLE SIDE MIRRORS W/2" CLAMP (PAIR)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had to re install my front rear view side mirrors much lower near the doors bars., not great but I have a long curved rear view mirror above the front windshield mounted to the support bar..it works great viewing between the rear seats..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Would you consider making me a pair?
Sorry for the late response. There is a guy that is supposedly making a much better set of mounts than the ones I combed together. He is supposed to contact me when he has another batch, but I can't recall his name and he hasn't contacted me. That's been months ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts