Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been researching SxS for a year and I'm leaning strongly toward the Honda. Was first leaning toward toward the Pioneer series but not a fan of the 3sp no low range on the 700 plus sp limited to 45. Live in street legal AZ so will many times be driving SxS to trials. Now reading everything I can find on the Talon.
Do plan to travel with SxS on a trailer at times.
Will a 2 seater 1000R fit on a 6x9 ie

Has Honda successfully addressed the leaking front seals issue?
I'm not the type to ever push anything to its limit but will do a good amount of rocky forest rd type trails typical in the SW and do plan to explore Moab.
Any reason I should be looking at a different brand?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I've been researching SxS for a year and I'm leaning strongly toward the Honda. Was first leaning toward toward the Pioneer series but not a fan of the 3sp no low range on the 700 plus sp limited to 45. Live in street legal AZ so will many times be driving SxS to trials. Now reading everything I can find on the Talon.
Do plan to travel with SxS on a trailer at times.
Will a 2 seater 1000R fit on a 6x9 ie

Has Honda successfully addressed the leaking front seals issue?
I'm not the type to ever push anything to its limit but will do a good amount of rocky forest rd type trails typical in the SW and do plan to explore Moab.
Any reason I should be looking at a different brand?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Take a look at this new thread: Why Buy HONDA TALON | Honda Talon Forum (talonsxsforum.com)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts