Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am preparing for our big out of state ride in 30 days. I was about to convert my Fox Shocks with the JC Racing end caps and refilling them with nitrogen. Our last big ride I noticed my left front shock is leaking, as pictured. My question to the group is this. Would upgrading the endcap and refilling it cure this issue, or is this an under warranty item I should do before the upgrade? I don't want to do the upgrade and find out the shock is bad and Honda will then say I voided the warranty by doing the end caps.
Tire Automotive tire Product Motor vehicle Orange

Registered
If its leaking from the top...

-Putting the schrader valves won't fix the top on the other side, there is an o-ring in there
-Id send a pic to the shop with a note asking them about the end caps and showing its leaking now.

may be worth the trouble to replace that o-ring now before swapping oil, new end caps, etc...

imo馃榾

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If its leaking from the top...

-Putting the schrader valves won't fix the top on the other side, there is an o-ring in there
-Id send a pic to the shop with a note asking them about the end caps and showing its leaking now.

may be worth the trouble to replace that o-ring now before swapping oil, new end caps, etc...

imo馃榾
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts