Center Bag - 35
OEM A-Arm Guards - 60
Big Hammer Yeti 20 Mounts - 50
Tower Speaker Mounting Bar - 100
Boss BT Stereo/Mounting Plate - 100

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
I do not need any of the items but your pricing seems a bit high for used -- I assume you are picking up the tab for shipping. :) Start high no harm in that! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prices are definitely negotiable. I'm pricing these items significantly cheaper than what was paid to the dealer but these things need to be sold so the prices will likely drop if there's any serious interest or offers.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Super, hope someone can save a bit and the parts all look in good shape! Good luck and hope they find a new home, always nice to save a bit. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Prices are definitely negotiable. I'm pricing these items significantly cheaper than what was paid to the dealer but these things need to be sold so the prices will likely drop if there's any serious interest or offers.
That’s the trouble with buying OEM accessories. They are always over priced.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does your tailgate swing? The one i saw online is $109-129 and doesnt swing, so i was wondering what the difference was?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Does your tailgate swing? The one i saw online is $109-129 and doesnt swing, so i was wondering what the difference was?
The Tusk tailgate he is selling doesn't swing. You can order one a brand new one directly from Rocky Mountain ATV for $130 shipped...

The swinging tailgate you have seen is from...

Or...

Or...

I'm sure there are more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts