Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody installed any seat heaters for their Wives? Let me know what you did please.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anybody installed any seat heaters for their Wives? Let me know what you did please.

Thanks
I bought some inexpensive heat seaters (Goodyear ones for 20 bucks a piece at BiMart) and used a splitter for the plugs. They worked just fine, didn’t even strap them in since sitting on them. That way I could pull them out or throw them in really easy.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I plan to buy some from super atv. I just got a pneumatic staple gun to reinstall the seat covers. I understand this is the hardest part as each seat uses several hundred staples.

·
Registered
2020 Talon X4 Live Valve
35 Posts
I put some on all 4 seats. I bought 2 kits since they come 2 seats to a kit. They are kits off amazon. They came with 2 relays 2 switches and 4 heat pads. It is fairly straight forward install. You can pull the staples out of the back of the seat and then slide the heat pad in and staple the cover back on. I did not take either the back or bottom cover off all the way. I just took the staples out and made enough room to get my hands in there. I located the relays close to the seats as well as the switches since it was all premade wire harness. We have been on several rides after in the snow and cold and I will say they are very warm and usually even in the coldest of weather low is plenty after you get warm.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put 2 tusk seat heater kits from rocky mntn in my 1000x. Each kit comes with 2 seat pads, 1 mini rocker switch with low and high, and the wiring harness with a inline fuse and relay. Each pad can be unplugged so u can take the bottom pad and seat back out. On high, the seats get VERY warm. I usually start out on high and after about 15mins i have to turn to low or off. Nice kit for $39 each. Ive pressure washed over seats and switches and they still work perfectly fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts