Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the Rokblokz fender extensions from rokblokz.com. The install took a little time, but it was well worth it. They fit great and keep the mud off the side of my machine very well. I touched up the stainless steel mounting screws that go around the fender with flat black paint using a cotton swap/q-tip so they blend in better and don't stand out so much.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Did you ever run your ride on dusty trails or roads before you added the lower door 'extensions'? Just wondering how much it helps to keep dust out now that you have them on there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do cut down on the dust level getting inside the cab. I ride a lot of dirt trails, so I still get a layer of dust on everything, but they for sure help with keeping the dust from swirling around inside.

·
Registered
2020 1000X-4
12 Posts
SD will be our home someday! Been riding their twice and we planning a 2 week trip next summer. I will say both times we have ridden the Black Hills we met up with some locals with SXS's and followed them around. I was impressed with their riding skills.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's awesome Magnum. We live in Rapid City and also have a cabin west of Custer in the Black Hills. 100's of miles of great trails and also some great caves to explore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts