Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone hope all is well out there im looking for any info on what's better 14 in or 15 in paddle tires im intrested in the pro armor 30x14x15 tire on a 15x10 rim not sure if there the right combo together i hope so if anyone has a set already send size info if you can
Thanks again
Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone hope all is well out there im looking for any info on what's better 14 in or 15 in paddle tires im intrested in the pro armor 30x14x15 tire on a 15x10 rim not sure if there the right combo together i hope so if anyone has a set already send size info if you can
Thanks again
Paul
Hello Unclep, or "Paul." I was curious how your experience was with these paddles? My uncle has a talon 1000R and he has been himhawing around getting paddles but hasn't bit the bullet yet. He is looking to use the factory wheels and we live/ride in Oregon. More specifically the central Oregon coast (horsefalls, Winchester and Florence). We MAY try and head up to St. Anthony's but it's about a 16hr drive so it's a big MAYBE!
I have read in other sources that 32in tires a bit too much for the talon, better to run more paddles then less (12 to 14 paddles is what he was recommended by a dealer and this holds consistent with our quads experience). We would also like to go bigger if it can handle it to help with not digging in too much.

Any thoughts, experiences and other input are greatly appreciated!

Best, Misery

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.